- Locker Material (Mild Steel / Aluminium / Laminate etc)
- How many Tiers (1 Tier – 2 Tier – 3 Tier – 4 Tier – 5 Tier – 6 Tier – 8 Tier – 10 Tier etc)
- Size (Width, Depth & Height)
- Flat or Slope Top
- Locking System
STEP 1. CHOOSE LOCKER MATERIAL
When choosing the material of your lockers, it is essential to establish if they are going to be in a wet or dry environment. Mild steel is not suitable for wet areas as it will rust. We offer an extensive range of lockers which means we have a solution for every project, wet or dry. The following is a list of the various material combinations we offer:
- Mild Steel Powder Coated Carcass & Doors | Classic Range [D]
- Mild Steel Powder Coated Carcass with Solid Grade Laminate Doors | Premier Range [D]
- Aluminium Carcass with Solid Grade Laminate Doors | Kwik-Locker Range [W&D]
- Aluminium Carcass with Toughened Glass Doors | Kwik-Locker Range [W&D]
- Stainless Steel Carcass & Doors | Kwik-Locker Stainless Range [W&D]
- Wire Mesh Carcass & Doors | Mesh Locker Range [D]
**Lockers marked [W&D] are suitable for wet and dry areas
**Lockers marked [D] are suitable for dry areas only.
STEP 2. DECIDE HOW MANY TIERS?
Lockers come in various tiers. When selecting how many tiers you require, the main considerations would be the following:
Do you require hanging space?
Only 1 & 2 Tier lockers have enough hanging space to hang a garment. They come as standard with a coat rail and hooks. The rest i.e. 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 10 tier lockers have no internal fittings.
Do you have enough floor space?
In most cases clients have a limited amount of space to work with. To get the most compartments in the least amount of space, consider a 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 tier locker.
STEP 3. DETERMINE WHAT SIZE LOCKER YOU NEED?
Lockers come in various widths, depths and heights. Below are the most common combinations. Before deciding on the size of your locker you need to determine what is going to be stored inside.
- 300 wide x 300 deep x 1800mm high
- 300 wide x 450 deep x 1800mm high
- 300 wide x 500 deep x 1800mm high
- 375 wide x 450 deep x 1800mm high
- 400 wide x 500 deep x 1800mm high
- 450 wide x 450 deep x 1800mm high
STEP 4. DECIDE IF YOU WANT A FLAT OR SLOPING TOP?
All lockers come as standard with flat tops. Lockers can be supplied with a sloping top upon request. Sloping tops are provided for health and safety and hygienic purposes. They prevent items being lodged on top of the locker which could result in an injury. They are also easier to clean from a standing position.
STEP 5. DECIDE WHAT LOCKING SYSTEM YOU NEED?
All lockers come as standard with camlock & keys or a padlock receiver. Locks can be upgraded upon request. Below is a full list of locks that we offer.
- CAMLOCK C/W 2 KEYS
- PADLOCK RECEIVER
- DIGITAL COMBINATION LOCK
- COIN RETURN
- COIN RETAIN (ADD LOCK BOX)
- MECHANICAL COMBINATION LOCK
- RFID LOCKS ALSO AVAILABLE
STEP 6. PICK YOUR COLOURS
CLASSIC RANGE (MILD STEEL CARCASS & DOORS)
- Dark Grey Carcass (Flint) / Light Grey Doors
- Light Grey Carcass / Red Doors
- Light Grey Carcass / Iris Blue Doors
- Light Grey Carcass / Green Doors
- Iris Blue Carcass / Cornflower Blue Doors
- Reef Green Carcass / Glacier Green Doors
- Autumn Rose Carcass / Wild Lilac Doors
- Desert Sand Carcass / Pearl Doors